Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So I did it

Yeah. I made a blog about bowling. I know what you're thinking (the two of you that are reading this). "Why?" or "So weird." Well blogs are free. I may or may not keep up with it, like my other famous blogs you may have heard of. "hip-tips", or maybe "Autowrong", ooo how about "My Photoshopped Life"...yeah exactly.

We'll see how it goes. I mainly just want to keep track of all the places we bowl and post some pictures, maybe, MAYBE the occasional video or two. Funny stories, photos, scores and hopefully new places, to come in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. I guess we should start bringing cameras huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly. Although that would require more effort on the posting part...most updates are just going to come from my phone for simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I still remember your blog on freespeech.org!

    ReplyDelete