Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

We didn't throw

We didn't bowl last night because we got a bit busy. Got home worked around the house, cooked dinner and prepped for out trip to Hilton Head tomorrow. At that point it was a little too late to hit the lanes. So here's a re-cap of Monday:


Shannon bowled her highest game to date with a 154. She's still getting used to her ball too and getting more consistent. My highest game of the night was only 143 so she definitely kicked my butt.

The last game of night was a good one. Not high scoring but fun and close.



I started using the app Alley Tally on Monday as well. This will better help tracking consistancy and other cool stats I'll post on here. Everyone at the bowling centers will probably think I'm a jerk that's on his phone constantly but I'm just going green. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment